- Oxford Academics was founded March 2010 in Oxford to deliver specialization modules in project management for international MBA programmes.
- 2012, Oxford Academics contracted a four years university partnership to develop its accredited Master of Science in Project Engineering.
- 2014, Oxford Academics developed its Postgraduate Initiative in Project Engineering (PIPE) in partnership with Ecole Polytechnique Executive Education (Paris).
- 2015, the Oxford Academics PIPE (Postgraduate Initiative in Project Engineering) was registered at the IPMA (International Project Management Association) by SMAP (Association pour l’avancement du Management de Projet), registration number RL 2016 – 001, dated 29 July, 2016.
- 2018, Oxford Academics became PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation (registered 4317, January 11th, 2018).
- 2020, Oxford Academics joined the IndeXpertise initiative, and changed its name to IX Academics to reflect partnership with IndeXpertise as well as independence from the University of Oxford.
- 2022, IX Academics launches its online education and training platform at www.ix-academics.net.
We always aim to be fair, objective and honest in our work, basing our judgements on sound evidence.
We set high professional standards in everything we do, providing relevant and effective services that are trusted by all with an interest in UK and international higher education.
By safeguarding standards and driving improvements we fulfil our educational responsibilities. We consult on the development of our work and assess its impact, seeking to provide a high level of service and responsiveness to external environments.
We will remain open and approachable as concerns the work we do, and how we do it. We believe this encourages trust and confidence, and are committed to communicating transparently on all aspects of our work.
It is imperative that we remain an independent voice in UK higher education in order to fulfil our responsibilities. Our work will always be based on expert, and objective, scrutiny and analysis.