PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited,
used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited,
used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
IX Academics PRINCE2® offers public courses in Oxford, London, Paris and Rabat.
- IX Academics PRINCE2® offers public courses in Oxford, London, Paris and Rabat.
- All IX Academics PRINCE2® courses are accredited in both English and French.
- These courses can also be delivered either in-house at your locations or on-line.
- IX Academics cannot guarantee that you will pass the PRINCE2® examinations, but because so few of our course delegates fail, we guarantee you that you can return on the next course of the same type without paying the tutor fees. You pay only for the examination fees, your lunch and a small administrative charge.
- 2018, IX Academics became PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation (registered 4317, January 11th, 2018)
IX Academics delivers this PRINCE2® Foundation course to those who need to act as a project manager, project leader or project team leader or those who wish to act as an informed member of a project team operating in a PRINCE2® environment.
Delegates will sit a one-hour multiple-choice exam to test their understanding of the principles and terminology of the method. Success in the PRINCE2® Foundation examination leads to an internationally recognized certificate, the PRINCE2® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE.
During the PRINCE2® Foundation course, delegates will learn the purpose and major content of the seven PRINCE2® Themes; the seven PRINCE2® Principles and the seven PRINCE2® Processes. The foundation course also covers the purpose and maintenance of the management products that are encountered within the method.
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product
- Delivery Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- The first step to gaining the internationally recognized title of « PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner » is to pass the “PRINCE2® Foundation Examination”. Then successful delegates can attend the PRINCE2® Practitioner course and sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
- Gaining a pass in the PRINCE2® Foundation examination is mandatory if you wish to become a PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner. .
- IX Academics invites you to join our PRINCE2® Practitioner course that delivers the new PRINCE2® 6th edition method. This course prepares delegates for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination. Success in this examination leads to the internationally recognized distinction of being a PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner.
- The full PRINCE2® 6th edition syllabus is covered and there are several mock examinations to prepare delegates for the examination. As in the other IX Academics PRINCE2® training course, there are exercises for delegates to practice the use of PRINCE2® before returning to their organizations , thus making this much more than a PRINCE2® exam crammer.
- When you have successfully passed both the examinations at the end of this course you will then be accredited as a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner and your name will appear on the Practitioners Register on the Peoplecert Group PRINCE2® Website. You will be awarded an internationally recognized PRINCE2® certificate. Many successful candidates choose to have ‘PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner’ printed on their business card under their name.
- This PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course covers the seven PRINCE2® Principles, the seven PRINCE2® Themes’ and the seven PRINCE2® Processes.